We are #NowHiring for:
DAL_Engineering_Division (DED):Talent Program Advisor.
To provide overall administrative and logistic support to the
Graduate Development Program (GDP). To execute and carryout
any related activities that support attracting and retaining
potential talent to ensure a steady supply of talent for deployment into future business roles.
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR, Business Administration or relevant field.
- Minimum (1-3) year in HR, Talent or any relevant field.
- Minimum 1 years work experience in a corporate or large organization.
- Minimum 1 years work experience in local market.
Closing Date: August 11th, 2022
Apply through: Send your CV to:
and mention the position name in the subject filed.
* Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted