We’re Hiring Operations Manager
Duties & Responsibilities:
- formulating strategy, improving performance.
- procuring material and resources and securing compliance.
- Implement the right processes and practices across the company and client campaigns.
- Overseeing the day-to-day activities/execution of IAC Sales & Marketing department.
- Delivering the sales promise to the customer (irrespective if the sale is a Roadshow, Hire or Retail).
- Planning a marketing roadshow campaign including mechanics thru to execution and reporting.
- Develop budgets for campaigns/jobs execution.
- Manage resources during campaign execution to ensure promise is delivered to client with cost optimized v budget.
- Develop and manage suppliers and partners for all outsourced services.
- Manage outsourced services process – cost reduction as target.
- Ensure company warehouse facility organized to optimum and is functioning systematically.
- Warehousing documentation.
- Introduction of bespoke/ERP system.
- Ensure all company marketing toolkits and assets are in full working order at all times.
- Generate all types of operational reports.
- Any other tasks assigned by HR, GM or CEO.
- Reporting to: General Manager
Intelligent Advertising Company
- In absence to: CEO
- Salary: SDG 150,000
- Transport: Yes subject to geographical location
- Mobile: Yes with limit
- Medical: Yes after 6 months’ probation period.
- Bonus: End of year subject to performance.
- University graduate in Business, Management or Supply Chain.
- 5 years operational experience related to events or exhibition management, on-ground marketing campaign executions, supply chain, procurement, warehouse management.
1. Project management certified.
2. Languages: Arabic/English.
3. MS Office at excellent level.
4. Team leader with good interpersonal skills.
6. Firm management of teams.
Apply now by sending your resume to the #HR team Email: [email protected] ,
Including the Job Title in the Subject of the email
Applications Deadline: 30 September 2022