PETROLINE International (Sudan) is a petroleum company, Established in June 1989 under the name of ?
Vacancy Announcement Job Posting:
- Position Title: Electrician
The Human Resources Department of Petrolines Company announces the opportunity for Sudanese to apply for the position of electrician in the Operations Department based on the following:
- Carrying out maintenance work for electricity and metering equipment (generators, pumps, cables, distribution boards, motors, lighting, air conditioning, grounding system…etc.) and preventive maintenance work.
- Contribute to the achievement of pipeline targets (smooth operation of the pipeline).
- And do all the required work related to maintenance work at all sites.
- Participate in data collection to analyze and find out the causes of sudden breakdowns and find effective solutions for them and ensure that they do not recur in the future.
- Performs daily routine inspection, review and maintenance of the equipment in his work area.
- Performs preventive and corrective maintenance of electrical, metering and auxiliary equipment along the line and pumping stations in the pipeline, under the supervision and direction of the Repair Team Supervisor.
- Responsible for maintaining hand tools and devices, and checking the availability of required special tools.
- Responsible for assembling and placing various equipment in a box for safekeeping after repair and replacement of parts under the supervision and direction of the repair team leader.
- View the use of some measuring devices used in testing and calibration of electrical and measurement devices.
- The operation team participates during the start-up and decommissioning of the main equipment.
- He keeps accurate records of the electrical discharges that were used in his work area and sends them to his supervisor.
- Ensures sufficient stock of consumable spare parts is available to reduce downtime, includes review of stock status and requisition as appropriate.
- Undertake other similar or related duties, such as performing simple tests in equipment, and complying with safety rules and regulations.
- Participate in maintaining a valid and healthy work environment and participate in security, safety and environment meetings and activities.
- Vocational training certificate (general electricity, electronics, devices, or equivalent).
- Years of experience in electrical maintenance and instrumentation in oil or electricity companies.
- He shall have sufficient physical fitness to enable him to perform the job to the fullest extent, in accordance with the nature of the company’s work.
- Copy of qualifications and experience certificates, national number and birth certificate.
- A photograph to be attached to the employment application.
- Only those who meet the requirements will be called.
How to apply:
You can Apply by PETROLINES Email: