Jobs Qatar Airways
About Qatar Airways Group
Our story started with four aircraft. Today, we deliver excellence across 12 different businesses coming together as one. We’ve grown fast, broken records and set trends that others follow. We don’t slow down by the fear of failure. Instead, we dare to achieve what’s never been done before. So whether you’re creating a unique experience for our customers or innovating behind the scenes, every person contributes to our proud story. A story of spectacular growth and determination. Now is the time to bring your best ideas and passion to a place where your ambition will know no boundaries, and be part of a truly global community.
Qatar Airways is proud to be one of the youngest global airlines to serve all six continents, and thanks to our customers’ response to our offerings, we are also the world’s fastest-growing airline. We connect more than 140 destinations on the map every day, with a fleet of the latest-generation aircraft, and an unrivalled level of service from our home and hub, the Five-star airport, Hamad International Airport in Doha, the State of Qatar.
As aviation faces its greatest challenge, we remain committed to ensuring the highest standards of safety and hygiene on board our aircraft at all times. Qatar Airways is the first global airline in the world to achieve the prestigious 5-Star COVID-19 Airline Safety Rating by international air transport rating organisation, Skytrax. This follows HIA’s success as the first airport in the Middle East and Asia to be awarded a Skytrax 5-Star COVID-19 Airport Safety Rating. These recognitions provides assurance to passengers across the world that airline health and safety standards are subject to the highest possible standards of professional, independent scrutiny and assessment.
Since our launch in 1997, Qatar Airways has earned many awards and accolades, becoming one of an elite group of airlines worldwide to have earned a 5-star rating by Skytrax. Voted Airline of the Year by Skytrax in 2011, 2012, 2015, 2017, 2019 and most recently in 2021, Qatar Airways has won the confidence of the travelling public. We have accomplished these goals by focusing on the details – how we run the business, and how you experience our airline.
My goal is to make Qatar Airways your airline of choice, offering the flights you want to the destinations you need. It is this which drives our collective mission to achieve ‘Excellence in everything we do’ at all levels across our Qatar Airways family of highly-skilled and committed professionals, from across the globe.
On behalf of everyone at Qatar Airways, we look forward to welcoming you on board, and let us Go Places Together.
1- Senior Account Manager – Khartoum , Sudan
We are looking for an ambitious, driven and outgoing candidate, with a proven track record of corporate and trade sales to be based in Khartoum, Sudan.
The candidate will develop a successful, consistent approach to local and multinational dealing, which drives maximum revenue and minimum cost of sale
- Manage a portfolio of local accounts in Sudan.
- Develops and maintains long-term strategic relationships with Qatar Airways’ Trade partners and corporate clients and government at local and country level
- Contributes to the formulation and implementation of QR sales strategy to maximize short and long term revenue opportunities, reduce cost of sale and generate channel shift where appropriate
- Establish a robust pipeline of new business opportunities,
- Recommends pricing requests from Corporates/Trade and is responsible for individual budgets
- Forge strong relationships with community associations, influencers and leaders to secure brand loyalty
- Represent Qatar Airways in local business associations, chambers of commerce and community groups
Be part of an extraordinary story
Your skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make. You’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience. You have the chance to be a part of our future, and build the life you want while being part of an international community. Our best is here and still to come. To us, impossible is only a challenge. Join us as we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
Together, everything is possible
To be succesful in this role, you must posssess:
- Bachelors Degree-
- Proven track record of trade and corporate account management.
- 6 years industry experience
- Strong skills in prospecting, negotiating and closing
- Strong interpersonal skills coupled with an ability to work independently and think creatively
- Excellent communication skills and competency in business language
- The rights to live and work in Sudan.
2- Reservations & Ticketing Supervisor – Khartoum, Sudan
We are currently recruiter for the role of Reservations and Ticketing Supervisor in Khartoum, Sudan.
Plans, supervises and supports the Reservation and Ticketing staff in order to achieve optimal customer satisfaction and surpass the annual revenue targets. Encourages teamwork, consistency of service and proper coordination.Support staff and customers to resolve difficult issues /problems pertaining to Reservations and Ticketing, on a daily basis. Arranges reservations and routing for using timetables, airline manuals, reference guides, and tariff book to encourage to maximum revenue for the Airline.
Perform a proper flight firming check to maximize flight utilization and reduce No-shows. Deal with all mishandled passengers, NORECs and DNB as required each day to reduce passenger complaints. Guide, support and assist the Reservation and Ticketing staff on any queries and supervise the unit in the absence of the Line Manager. Brief and update the Ticketing Office or Management regularly on any requests that require their approval.
Be part of an extraordinary story
Your skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make. You’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience. You have the chance to be a part of our future, and build the life you want while being part of an international community. Our best is here and still to come. To us, impossible is only a challenge.
Join us as we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications and skills:
• Relevant College or University qualifications
• Minimum 3 years of job-related experience
• Excellent communication skills with fluency in the English language
• Ability to foster teamwork among team members
• Knowledge of special rates/ offers/ promotions.
• Mathematical skills.
• Fair knowledge of World Geography.
You must have the legal right to live and work in Sudan to be considered for this role.