A Brand Communications Manager Is Generally
Responsible For Leading The Brand Communications
Team In Continually Enhancing A Particular Brand Image;
Increasing Brand Awareness, And Providing After-sales
Support Through Advertisements, Media, Point-of Sale,
Partnerships, And Relationship Marketing. For Starting
Companies, Brand Communications Managers May Also
Be Responsible For Developing A Strong Brand Name
- Development brand campaigns.
- Prepare all adverting briefs for the agency for products, services, sponsorships and other
- Implement the agreed communication plan and ensure creativity at any given point to
affect customer perception in a way that is seen fit with the strategic objective.
- Ensure all plans are in place with the advertising agency & other suppliers and vendors
including account management ensuring proper flow of information between both teams
to enhance productivity, meeting all SLAs assigned.
- Prepare all advertising briefs for the agency per the products and services validated
- Develop all media design for each activity, integrating and coordinating agency input. –
Ensure to reflect Tirhal’s brand values, guidelines, message and images are localized in all
- Manage procurement concerns and enhance the purchasing process for all advertising
- Adhere to processes that are in place, enable outdated ones, to enable effective
communication across marketing. – Communicate new campaigns to all internal and d external channels, including call center, retail, PR & corporate communication, marketing, etc. – Perform Ad-Hoc
duties as assigned by management .
- Development for production camping’s.
- Bachelor degree or diploma in marketing , management or any other related field .
- (2-3) minimum years experience .
- High communication skills.
- Planning and leadership skills.
- Creative & innovation.
- Time management skills.
- Reporting skills.
- Negotiation skills.
- Ability to learn.
Interested candidates can apply by sending their CVs to
, with writing the job title in the subject.