1.Senior Procurement Specialist
The Senior Procurement Specialist will manage, execute and coordinate tasks related to the procurement of goods & services, and assure that all procurement activities are performed in a fully professional, transparent, and ethical manner, and in line with procurement regulations.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Provide purchasing and procurement to the Morouj that are consistent with corporate policies and processes and local government trade regulations and include the purchase of products such as row material , packaging material, equipment and services, corporate uniforms and stationery etc .
- Support execution of tendering policies and procedures to ensure consistency across the business.
- Maintain accurate purchasing records that will create an easy to follow audit trail and make regular price comparisons on price, delivery times, quality and risk to improve efficiency and make recommendations for organizations to be added to or removed from Morouj .
- Reviews and modifies, as needed, specifications, purchase orders, contracts, change orders and related documents;
- Establish relationships and contact details of suppliers, vendors and contractors in the Sudan market.
- Expedite the audit process to ensure that tendering and procurement activities are consistent and conducted within the parameters of the Morouj written procedures.
- Negotiate, manage and sustain best price quality deals with suppliers.
- Expedite and liaise the order management process with finance for payment, and suppliers and warehousing for the receipt of goods.
- Provide cross-departmental purchasing, tendering and general procurement advice to ensure consistency and quality of service delivery levels and customer satisfaction.
- Undertake professional networking, establishing and maintaining effective relationships with key stakeholders e.g. Government departments, third party suppliers, etc.
- Contribute appropriately to development of purchase and procurement planning process, providing input to procurement and tendering implications of proposed business change/growth
- Receives and processes procurement requests from departmental heads
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Relevant Professional business qualification is essential.
- Minimum 3 years’ previous experience in purchasing, logistics, warehouse or any relevant role.
- Experience in developing business processes, SLA’s, KPI’s and business rules.
- Experience of local and international clearance regulations is mandatory.
- Experience of handling, storing and reporting on perishable goods is mandatory.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Working knowledge or background in Procurement and buying services.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (including Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Teams) required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience with automated purchasing systems, i.e. ERP software system.
- Knowledge of purchase and procurement plans.
- Knowledge of local country tendering legislation .
- Knowledge of purchasing and procurement policy, procedures and processes is mandatory.
- In-depth knowledge of warehousing and stock management is mandatory.
- In-depth understanding of the Sudan market and MOROUJ business strategy, goals and competitive environment.
- Relevant IT understanding.
Typical Performance Measure:
- Quality of Team Contribution.
- Quality of purchase support.
- Adherence to company policies.
- Quality of accuracy of purchase management.
- Quality and timeliness of service.
- Quality of purchase service.
Closing Date: 27/8/2022
2.Social Media Specialist
On the role of gatekeeper for the digital marketing team as a Social Media Specialist is responsible for administers the company’s social media marketing and advertising, creating original text, video content, managing posts, and responding to followers. The management of a company’s image should be done in a cohesive way to achieve the desired marketing goals.
Main Key tasks / Responsibilities :
- Develop, implement and manage Morouj social media strategy through competitive and audience research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging, and audience identification, doing research on current trends and audience preferences.
- Setting up and optimizing company pages within the main digital marketing strategy in each social media platform, and increasing the visibility of the company’s social content.
- Manage and oversee social media contents, and generate impactful and meaningful content on all social media platforms. It encompasses areas such as writing and editing social media posts, growing customer engagement, supporting and promoting social media campaigns, and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML..Etc.) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action.
- Crafting out social media content and plans that are in alignment with the company’s brand identity, and supervise social media accounts’ posts to ensure the design and brand consistency (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures, and designs layout).
- Collaborate with creative team to work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing.
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules.
- Interact with fans and followers, reply to queries promptly, and monitor customer feedback.
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media and attending evets to create a strong network.
- Develop reports and measure the success of every social media campaign, platforms versus competition.
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies.
- Use social media marketing tools such as Buffer, Hootsuite .. Etc.
- Provide constructive feedback.
- Take accountability and ownership of any other tasks or projects assigned.
- BS in Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media or Public Relations
- 1-3 years of proven working experience in the social media marketing or as a Digital Media Specialist
- Knowledge of social media marketing, online marketing and a good understanding of major marketing channels and platforms.
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+ and other social media best practices.
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics.
- Experience with doing audience and buyer persona research.
- Good understanding of social media KPIs.
- Familiarity with web design and publishing.
- Excellent multitasking skills.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Team player.
- Good time-management skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, presentation skills.
- High level of computer skills (MS Outlook, Word, Power Point, Excel, SPSS or similar software etc).
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to travel to regions within Sudan.
- Positive attitude, detail and customer-oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability.
- Fluent in Arabic & English.
Closing Date: 27/8/2022