The Embasssy of the Republic of Korea announces [Job Offer] to hire a staff (Researcher/ Editor) as follows:
- Position : administrative staff (Researcher / Editor)
- Starting Date to hire : January 2023
- Salary : 1,500 USD/month
- Deadline application: 31 December 2022
Job Description (Main Responsibilities):
- Acts as a focal point person to media (newspaper, advertisement, TV & Radio broadcast, SNS)
- Translate articles (newspaper, homepage post, speech, etc.) between Arabic and English.
- Research and advice about local situation.
Applicants must address each required qualification listed below with specific and comprehensive information supporting each item. Failure to do so may result in a determination that the applicant is not qualified.
More than 5-year practical experiences in research, journal edit, translate or in a related field.
- Language (will be tested):
English and Arabic : Fluent
- Skills and Abilities (will be tested):
- Computer skills (MS word, Internet, typing and editing)
- Knowledge about proper local media and various field contact point
- Driving License is Mandatory (more than 3-year driving record)
Medical Certificate (the Candidates who passes documents assessment only)
How to Apply:
All applicants must submit the following documents by 31 December 2022
- Application Form (Download the Application Form from the official website)
- Driving License Copy
- Passport Copy
- Academic Certificates
- Other documents or certificates (if necessary)
Where to Apply:
– Application need to be delivered to the Embassy of the Republic of Korea
House No.55, Al-Jazira Street 56, Khartoum2, Khartoum, Sudan
Tel : +249-1-8358-0031~2 [END]