- Job Title: Education Officer
- Base: AlObied – North Kordofan state 100% with visit to field.
- Location: AlObied – North Kordofan state.
- Start Date: 15 Jan 2022.
- Contract Duration: 10 Months.
- Gross Salary: 700 USD (the payment will be in SDG currency).
- Grade level: Grade 3 (out of 5)
- Reporting to: Field Coordinator cc to Kordofan Area Manager.
- Job application deadline: 7 Jan 2023
Major Functions/ Responsibilities:
- To coordinate, supervise and delivering results and implementing all Education activities described in project documents in daily based at the field.
- Responsible of communication with Schools headmasters, PTAs and other community structure and ensure their complaints are response with required standards, besides managing of all resource needed for implementation including receiving/ procuring of working tools and delivery supplies and equipment, kits, materials and supplies to the beneficiaries.
- Support community mobilizers to delivering results, implementing all activities, ensuring quality control.
- To ensure the follow-up of the subcontracted activities, as well as the quality of the works of the services providers.
- Give timely solicited decisions in manner in case of any difference in the work plan or project inputs, in addition to monitoring and observation of all activities and inputs.
- Hold monthly meeting with the School teaches, ALP facilitators and PTA at the field to make monthly action plan and discuss monthly reports.
- Participate in internal HOPE weekly meetings and external meeting with partners include donors, stockholders, Education sector partners.
- Contribute to needs assessment and the drafting of new proposals.
Minimum Qualification, Skills and Experience Required:
- Strong management and supervisory skills and experience (at least 4 years’ experience);
- Fluent written and oral communication skills in English Language;
- Relevant technical qualifications and expertise in Education and/or experience in the field of Education, and/or working in school teachers and ALP facilitators to deliver Education activities;
- Bachelor’s Degree required;
- Master’s Degree preferred;
- Experience in community engagement and working with government and community stakeholders;
- Excellent survey/assessment skills and knowledge to write quality reports;
- Job application Letter to outline applicant motivation and why you believe you are qualified for this position.
- CV including two (2) personal references.
- Certificates that supporting CV.
How To Apply:
The above documents must be sent to :