QC Analyst – Hikma Pharmaceuticals
Hikma Pharmaceuticals plc is a British multinational pharmaceutical company with headquarters in London, UK that manufactures non-branded generic and in-licensed pharmaceutical products. It was founded by Samih Darwazah in Amman, Jordan in 1978
Title: QC Analyst
- Implement standard operating procedures.
- Perform all the desired tests.
- Follow the cGMPs, GLPs, and safety precautions.
- Follow the documentation system requirements
- Implement installation and operation qualification protocols.
- Perform calibration & calibration checks as needed.
- Perform environmental monitoring
- Perform water tests.
- Perform sampling
- Filling results on certificates of analysis.
- Monitoring temperature and humidity
- Any other job depending on the needs of work.
- B.Sc. in Sciences (biology, microbiology, pharmacy & biochemistry …etc.) or higher.
- Sufficient experience and knowledge in microbiological testing conducted by the Quality Control Laboratories.
- Sufficient knowledge in cGMP and GLPs.
- Good communication skills.
- Minimum 1 year in Quality Control in the pharmaceutical field.